Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Xans Feisty Mate by Elle Boone

My Review:
Wow! Every book by Elle Boon I pick up is just so amazing! I loved this book and it def was a hot read more for an adult audience and Breezy and Xan are really well developed leads I truly enjoy these books I give this book a solid 5 star rating and will not post spoilers I can say however it's a Must Read for anyone who enjoys adult paranormal romance books and shifters! Great job by Elle Boon!!
 

Amazon Blurb
A FEMALE SHIFTER LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO LOVE. THE ALPHA WITH AN ATTITUDE. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE THREATENS THE WOMAN HE KNOWS IS HIS? HE'LL TEAR THE WORLD APART TO PROTECT HER. 

Breezy has loved Xan Carmichael for years, but she's tired of trying to get him to notice her. She's suffered long enough and is ready to move on. 

Xan didn't want a mate, but when someone tries to harm the only woman who calls to him and his wolf, he's ready to rip the world apart to keep her safe. 

The past has a way of coming back and haunting your present, and Breezy has just become the focus of a deranged killer. Will Xan and the rest of the Iron Wolves be able to save her before whoever is out to end her life succeeds, or will the stubborn alpha claim her in time?

Authors Facebook link: 

Book Link:'
Keep in mind this is book 2 in a series!

Book one: 

Book Two:

2 comments:

  1. OMFG...Thank you so much for the awesome review. Ps. Book 1, Lyric's Accidental Mate is FREE everywhere, y'all. Truly, thank you so much for taking the time to read and review my book...I totally love you soo effing hard <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read book one sweets before this one and I believe I have reviews up on Amazon under Sharra my pen name for Amazon but with starting the sister blog was looking to get some blog reviews up and running and loved this book but book one is getting it's very own blog review also 💋

      Delete